[Resolved] tags.
whaat dose [Resolved] tags do?
They're just a thing you add to request topics when someone posts what you need. For instance, Fallen Star posts another request thread which he spams on and on about in shoutbox. When Nortos gets on the next day, he does it. So Fallen adds [Resolved] to the title of his topic. They're pretty useful when you're browsing forums.
No offense to Fallen or Nortos, btw.
lol it's cool how it happens :P j/k
oh, well that could just be a ruel that people have to put in. :)
Yeah, people lost the habit of putting them there again. =/
I just thought that you guys had forgot to put them up in this forum. I was just strolling around the forums looking for good topics, and half of the ones in scripting and tutorials were fulfilled request = \
What about me making you a (temporarily) mod again so you can fix it? <_<;
0_o
Okay. I need something to do for the next 3 hours ;)