Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Event Master on August 27, 2010, 04:14:13 pm

Title: Blizz-ABS Non-enemy error.
Post by: Event Master on August 27, 2010, 04:14:13 pm
This is rather strange. When I have a non-enemy event deal damage to all actors in the party when the player touches it (I tried both how it says in Blizz-ABS manual, and the event process Deal Damage) it gives me this error.

Script 'Blizz-ABS 2" line 960: RunTimeError Occured.
2

Line 960 of Blizz-ABS 2 is c1.alpha = c2.alpha = 128 which is part of the AI behavior grid.
None of the scripts are interfering, that I am posative of.

What is causing this exactly? It doesn't happen all the time, just randomly when the events touch.

I have common events running that deal damage whenever the player is on a certain terrain tag, but those work without this error.