Hi, this is the recruitment topic of the new project Colors.
This is what I need:
- 1 Mapper. I can do Maps so i just need a little more help with them and opinions of the one ive made, most maps are cities and forests
- 1 Scripter. I have most of the scripts I need but i do need some more
- 3 Spriters. I am ussing rtp styled characters so i guess it wont be to hard
- 2 Artist. Mostly I need the faces of the characters in the game
- 1 Eventer. I can do events but i suck making cutscenes so i need help in that
- 1 Writer. I need help with the story
Requirements
- experience
- creativity
- I need to see something you've made
Current Team Members
Eventer
If you want to join the team, PM with an example of something you've made
What's a "requritment"? :O.o:
lol, fixed
Quote from: cyclope on August 30, 2010, 02:58:28 pm
lol, fixed
...No it's not.
Quote from: cyclope on August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 pm
Hi, this is the requritment topic of the new project Colors.
This is what I need:
More on topic, I could probably help you event some cutscenes. If you want some examples, look in my game the Dimension Adventures: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6259.0.html
I can do longer/more complex cutscenes too, they just weren't necessary at that point in the game.
Quote from: lonely_cubone on September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 am
Quote from: cyclope on August 30, 2010, 02:58:28 pm
lol, fixed
...No it's not.
Quote from: cyclope on August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 pm
Hi, this is the requritment topic of the new project Colors.
This is what I need:
Now its fixed :P
Quote from: lonely_cubone on September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 am
More on topic, I could probably help you event some cutscenes. If you want some examples, look in my game the Dimension Adventures: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6259.0.html
I can do longer/more complex cutscenes too, they just weren't necessary at that point in the game.
Thnx, Ill pm you some cutscenes ive made for you to remaster later.