Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: bboyd93 on September 05, 2010, 03:25:51 pm

Title: [XP] ForeverZer0 CMS Errors [RESOLVED]
Post by: bboyd93 on September 05, 2010, 03:25:51 pm
Hi, recently I found out about ForeverZer0's CMS, and I had to use it.  I love all of the features, it's just, I'm having trouble using it.

I have all the requirements fulfilled, but when I try to change the font or windowskin under the options menu in game, I get errors on lines
870, or 862 respectively.

The error are taking place in the CMS scripts itself, saying "undefined method '+' for nil:NilClass"

Being that I'm not a scripter, I have no idea what this means  I have the fonts in a Fonts folder under Data.  As of now, it only has the fonts from the demo installed.  Ultimate Font Override is enabled, as well as the Auto Font installer.  

And I don't have any idea why the Windowskins won't work.  

Any help would be great, thanks in advance.  
Title: Re: [XP] ForeverZer0 CMS Errors
Post by: WhiteRose on September 05, 2010, 03:30:01 pm
You might want to try asking this in the topic for Zer0's CMS. He'll probably look at it sooner if you do.
Title: Re: [XP] ForeverZer0 CMS Errors
Post by: bboyd93 on September 05, 2010, 03:41:09 pm
It could help, thanks.
Title: Re: [XP] ForeverZer0 CMS Errors
Post by: bboyd93 on September 05, 2010, 06:35:50 pm
Finally figured it out, never mind.