Hi im looking for someone who can make a day night system that looks like this
Day
(http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/blackfox1250/dayview.jpg)
Night
(http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/blackfox1250/nightview.jpg)
(
NOTE: i didn't put the light around the player char)
Things I want
- The sprite below on every tile with certain terrain tag (that i can pick)
- I can pick the opacity of the sprite. Note: the blending has to be add
- The sprite is also around the char.
- above only happens if var x is set to night
- if var x is set to 0 screen has no hue.(day) if set to 1 then twilight hue. if set to 3 night hue. 4 is morning hue
- i can configure what var is var x and the hues/screen color (optional: and how long the transition is for the change with a call script eg. day to twilight/ night to morning. )
sprite
(http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/blackfox1250/lightcirclesprite.png)
plz help when its done i will mod the script abit and post for everyone to use credit will be given appropriately.
Plz make sure it is compatible withSHULD NOT BE "TOO" HARD FOR SOMEONE WITH AVRAGE SCRIPTING ABILITIES
Let me get this straight, you want some "average" scripter to make you a script, then you, who I imagine is not even average (hence the request), to make you a script so that you can mod and post it?
Am I missing something?
one ForeverZer0 ima big fan of some of your scripts
2 i cant realy script stuff that has to do with sprites
3 im not a n00b and im more better at telling someone how to make it work but i cant realy put in into scripting launguage eg. i could write the script inplain english (not rgss/ruby ) so some one can trans late it into a scripting launguage like said languages
if that makes sense
Edit: and what i mean by mod is add a personal touch (Of evil mwa ha ha ha *choke * *cough* *wheeze* i swallowed a bug)
*Bump*
Why do you need a script? Aren't you already doing this with events?
because It would get very laggy on bigmaps with lots of events. heck that map is laggy and its a small map plus i want the light circle to followthe character also and that increases lagg too.
Hmm...again my stubbornness says if done correctly, this can be done with events with no lag, but who knows, haha.
More importantly, I don't think I have enough experience to do this myself.
idk I don't think it would be that hard...
but thats just me. :^_^': and i can't (like said before) script sprites idk how
A better question would be how to make a picture appear on an event, with out having to change the co-ordinates into variables :argh:
That would make, making the light around lamps and stuff so much easier! >:(
Quote from: Karltheking4 on October 05, 2010, 08:58:08 pm
A better question would be how to make a picture appear on an event, with out having to change the co-ordinates into variables :argh:
That would make, making the light around lamps and stuff so much easier! >:(
I'm not sure that's possible using the base engine, but it might be using a script. I'm not sure, though; maybe not.
but that would mean events which would have more lagg than if you used the terrian taggs...
in my opinion... but idk :^_^':