Hey, im not sure if this is in the write place, but i want to hear your feedback on this map. I have worked all day on it when ever i get free time. This is kinda like a a shrine. but im wanting ANY type of feedback.
(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9254/cavemapi.png) (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/cavemapi.png/)
EDITED- The maps a WIP still. and you can move, i already posted into the imorovement so delete this please?
and what do you mean?
This is the thread you want bud.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,2072.0.html
As for the map itself...
I really do like it. I just don't understand why the style of mapping shifts extremely from the top right room as compared to the rest?
i posted a finished product in the mapping improvements... but before this gets locked what do you mean by the map shifts> is it because the one room is kinda square?
No...the finished version cleared up my statement. Good job. =)