Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Topic started by: Calintz on October 06, 2010, 05:40:11 am

Title: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: Calintz on October 06, 2010, 05:40:11 am
My new game was in dire need of some kind of forest panorama that drops off the Thracian Mountain. I whipped one up quick, and I'll post it here for the public's use. No credit required...

Panorama:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RPGMaker%20XP/Panoramas/-Thrace01.jpg)


Screenshot:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/RPGMaker%20XP/Projects/Death%20by%20Glory/Screenshots/ForestPanorama.jpg)
Title: Re: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: Dweller on October 06, 2010, 06:57:11 am
I like the screenshot, probably I´ll use an edit of your panorama in a game project.

[off topic]: Do you mind if I do a pixel version of your bird?
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Derek16438/Miscellaneous%20Pictures/Ryex003.jpg)
Title: Re: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: Calintz on October 06, 2010, 07:31:00 am
Yea, I think it looks just fine in game.
And of course not. Have at it...I don't mind.
Title: Re: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: ForeverZer0 on October 13, 2010, 04:45:31 pm
Why is the man naked. Not that I mind or anything. Just asking.

BTW: Nice job.
Title: Re: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: Calintz on October 13, 2010, 06:03:46 pm
He is a placeholder. The most basic of such. That is my character template.
I have yet to begin spriting the characters of the game. I am currently just working on the custom tilesets that will be needed.
Title: Re: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: WhiteRose on October 13, 2010, 09:36:30 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on October 13, 2010, 04:45:31 pm
Why is the man naked. Not that I mind or anything. Just asking.

BTW: Nice job.


I lol'd. Also, it would appear your screenshot has up and vanished. Maybe, unlike F0, Photobucket DOES mind.
Title: Re: [PANORAMA]Forest Panorama
Post by: Calintz on October 13, 2010, 10:32:23 pm
It's still up on my CPU?
Ah, no...I re-organized my Photobucket account. That probably deleted the link.