Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Valdred on October 25, 2010, 08:48:41 am

Title: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Valdred on October 25, 2010, 08:48:41 am
Wanna learn to speak n00bish like a native n00b? Then this is for you




The n00bish alphabet
The noobish alphabet is very similar to the english one. Here are some exceptions:

@ = a as in V@Id/RED (Valdred)

1 = i as in 1N3@NE (Insane)

0 = o as in n00b (noob)

3 = Z as in 300m (zoom)

I = l as in I@ngauge (language)

Z = S as in 3pik n00b13h!!!1 (speek noobish!)




The n00bish articles
The noobish language don't make any difference between "a" or "an", and neither of "the", "these", "those" etc.

There is no difference between:
@ b1g h0use and @n b1g h0use.

tHe h0use and tHe3e h0use and tH03e h0use also all means either the house or the houses.




Capitals in the n00bish language
N00bs never capitalize the first letter. However, they do so to the second and last letter in each word, as long as these letters aren't exceptions mentioned in paragraph 1

If the word consists of only one letter, do not capitalize.
Examples:

f0ruM - forum The second letter (0) is a noobish letter and is not capitalized. The last letter (M) is an English letter and is capitalized.

b1@tcH - bitch Again, the second letter does not need capitalizing as it is a noobish letter. The last letter however, is not and must be capitalized.




Lawl - incommodum

N00bs use short words categorized as incommodum which is latin for annoying.
Incommodum is used to express feelings. If no particular feeling is to be expressed, Decommodum is to be used.

Incommodums:
Happy: - apply decommodus -
Sad: uhm..., so..., l0l?!1, l@wls wtf?!
Neutral: - apply decommodus -
Sarcastic: l@wls 1m 3@rca3t1c

Decommodums:
l@wl, l0lz, l0l, ^^, l@l@




Symbols

Noobs use symbols (whatever the word is) different from Englishmen:

Exclamation marks come in groups of two or more and are always accompanied by a 1

Question marks are always accompanied by a !!1 (see above)

Noobs don't use periods (.), commas (,), apostrophes(') or colons(:).




Terms

double letters like ee makes only one in noobish. ee = e

Noobs write words more or less like they are pronounced.




Exorcises
Translate these sentences into English:

u l0l c@N 3PeeK n00bi3H c@nT u?!!1

1 @M @w30m l@wlZ @nD tH1S tUt0r1@l 13 t00

Translate into n00bish:

I am learning noobish

Noobish is fun.

Soon I know noobish!
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Holyrapid on October 25, 2010, 11:37:25 am
:D Fun idea this. Though, I've seen some exceptions (almost on regular basis) but i'll post those later...
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Valdred on October 25, 2010, 11:39:57 am
Do so. The guide is not complete ;D
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: megaman30796 on January 10, 2011, 10:38:22 pm
this is an idiotic topic! :spam:
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: ForeverZer0 on January 10, 2011, 10:55:04 pm
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 10, 2011, 10:38:22 pm
this is an idiotic topic! :spam:


I find quite hilarious and ironic that, you, in a worthless necro-post, do not like this topic.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 10, 2011, 11:51:45 pm
QuoteEntertainment


7 |2---Screw doing this by myself, I'm getting a converter.

1 r357 /\/\'/ (453.

Horrible. :(

Also, I like how this is pretty much 1337speak, except now it's coined as n00bish. :xD: Really makes you think who are the real nubs. :a
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on January 11, 2011, 03:04:47 am
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 10, 2011, 10:38:22 pm
this is an idiotic topic! :spam:


Now, you look like the real idiot, not this poor innocent topic.

Also, I vote for megaman30796 being banned. Most of his posts consist of this stupid stuff. :P
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Blizzard on January 11, 2011, 03:11:16 am
Whether he will be banned or not is not up to you but the staff. Just for your information, he was already banned once for repeated multiposting and spamming. At one point he posted 4 times in a row and I just handed out a 24 hour ban for that.

@megaman30796: If you continue spamming and necroposting like this, you WILL be banned again. You have been warned.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on January 11, 2011, 03:15:40 am
Quote from: Blizzard on January 11, 2011, 03:11:16 am
Whether he will be banned or not is not up to you but the staff. Just for your information, he was already banned once for repeated multiposting and spamming. At one point he posted 4 times in a row and I just handed out a 24 hour ban for that.

@megaman30796: If you continue spamming and necroposting like this, you WILL be banned again. You have been warned.


I never said it was up to me. I just voted he should be, as in "Hey staff, here's one person that thinks he should be banned, now let's wait for more."

;)
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on January 11, 2011, 03:34:24 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on January 11, 2011, 03:15:40 am
Quote from: Blizzard on January 11, 2011, 03:11:16 am
Whether he will be banned or not is not up to you but the staff. Just for your information, he was already banned once for repeated multiposting and spamming. At one point he posted 4 times in a row and I just handed out a 24 hour ban for that.

@megaman30796: If you continue spamming and necroposting like this, you WILL be banned again. You have been warned.


I never said it was up to me. I just voted he should be, as in "Hey staff, here's one person that thinks he should be banned, now let's wait for more."

;)


That's why a link called, "Report to moderator" exists! o: Though honestly, it doesn't seem like it's being used all too much. Then again, we're pretty much on the ball in the first place and we never really encourage that, so duly noted.

Anyway, this is getting really off-center. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all. :V: Of course, there's also the fact that the topic is purely satirical and should be treated as a joke. xD So no need for any personal hates here!

Are there are any professional language courses for this topic? ;______________;
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on January 11, 2011, 03:39:42 am
Well, he did necropost. So meh.

Don't care anymore, I see him getting banned in the future anyways.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Blizzard on January 11, 2011, 03:40:49 am
Ironically enough, Branden is the one who usually does report posts. xD

I know that you know it is not up to you, but we do not encourage mobs here.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on January 11, 2011, 04:11:05 am
I would have reported again, but I am tired, and I get dumb around these hours. :o
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: megaman30796 on January 11, 2011, 07:47:08 am
no seriously. this topic is really weird :wacko:
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Valdred on January 11, 2011, 09:24:19 am
I first posted this in the spam section, but blizzard felt it to be more home in entertainment so he moved it.

As for you megaman, this topic is weird indeed. No problem, but I don't see why you think it is idiotic. Not your taste of humor? Fine, don't read it.

EDIT: Leveling me down is so mainstream
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: The Niche on January 11, 2011, 10:00:46 am
Quote from: Valdred on January 11, 2011, 09:24:19 am
I first posted this in the spam section, but blizzard felt it to be more home in entertainment so he moved it.

As for you megaman, this topic is weird indeed. No problem, but I don't see why you think it is idiotic. Not your taste of humor? Fine, don't read it.

EDIT: Leveling me down is so mainstream


I would level you up for that, but that'd be mainstream, so instead, you may have this:
:cake:

Don't recognise it? I'm giving you back your soul.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Blizzard on January 11, 2011, 10:21:44 am
Posting at this forum is so mainstream.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Valdred on January 11, 2011, 02:05:32 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/b7644828-0ec4-49d7-bfd0-54109143407e.jpg)
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: megaman30796 on January 12, 2011, 07:18:17 am
Whoa Dude! I Dont wanna lv u down! :uhm:

it's really weird(this topic)......seriously
but i hate it when guys with over 100lv will try 2 pick on the guys with low lv and gang up on 1 guy.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Blizzard on January 12, 2011, 07:49:01 am
I usually don't say this to people here at the forum, because I don't know them in person... But you really are stupid.
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Valdred on January 12, 2011, 08:43:40 am
No dude, it's not weird at all :V
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Lore on January 12, 2011, 12:01:50 pm
Quote from: megaman30796 on January 12, 2011, 07:18:17 am
but i hate it when guys with over 100lv will try 2 pick on the guys with low lv and gang up on 1 guy.


I think you need to re-read this my good sir. If you faceplam, your soul will be saved, otherwise, I think you need to rethink your existence.

On Topic: I are master at n00bish :D
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: Valdred on January 12, 2011, 12:51:29 pm
That would be: 1 @M m@3teR @t tEH n00b13H :D
Title: Re: [TuT]N00bish for dummies
Post by: The Niche on January 13, 2011, 03:58:37 pm
Yeah Lore!
:V?

Also, Blizzard, I know what you mean. *Stressball fury*