Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: Magus on November 12, 2010, 01:06:21 am

Title: Okay, quick question. This is from my club
Post by: Magus on November 12, 2010, 01:06:21 am
Is there anyway to put more than 7 autotiles in a map. Like, RMXP limits you to a max of 7 and my club wants to know if its possible to have more. 
Title: Re: Okay, quick question. This is from my club
Post by: Blizzard on November 12, 2010, 02:37:52 am
It's possible to hack RMXP to have more, but it's a whole lot of work and you won't be able to really do the autotiles properly in the editor.
Title: Re: Okay, quick question. This is from my club
Post by: Ryex on November 12, 2010, 03:32:24 am
ya I was looking to to this as a option in RMPY. I likely won;t include it as a standard option but I may make it possible with a plugin. it is really rather easy code wise. but unless you have a custome editor you wouldn't be able to place the tiles