Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Tutorials => Tutorial Requests => Topic started by: Glucku on November 18, 2010, 12:11:28 am

Title: How to maintain level.
Post by: Glucku on November 18, 2010, 12:11:28 am
I wasn't sure where to post this but here it goes. I need help to figure out a way to be able to remove an actor from the party and be able to add them back later with the level they left with instead of starting all the way back to level one. If anyone knows how to do this please help me or if there's a way to do it within the blizzard party switcher, that would be work too. Thank you!  :^_^':
Title: Re: How to maintain level.
Post by: stripe103 on November 18, 2010, 12:42:21 am
I think if you remove the Initsialize checkbox, character levels will not be reset.
Title: Re: How to maintain level.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on November 18, 2010, 12:05:47 pm
n00bs sure are funny
Title: Re: How to maintain level.
Post by: stripe103 on November 19, 2010, 02:15:35 am
Actually, it isn't that clear. It took me a while to figure it out. But I do agree with you.  :haha: