Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Projects / Games => New Projects => Topic started by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 03:21:37 pm

Title: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 03:21:37 pm
Yes, I have decided to make this. If you don't know where this came from, go check out Chat Quotes.

So far, I have only decided on a few things:

Power Rangers
Here is who will be in it so far: (NOTE THAT ANY REAL-LIFE PEOPLE ARE JUST SPOOFS)

Boris: ShowHide

Boris is your average Croatian computer nerd. One day, his computer malfunctioned and threw him into a world made of only video games. Normally, this would be freaking awesome, but not in this game...

Position: Blizzard Ranger
Zord: BlizZord
Other: He owns the rest of the team, there's no question about that.


Arshes: ShowHide

Arshes is an idiot for the Japanese version of RPGXP. 'Nuff said.

Position: Red Ranger
Zord: ClicheZord (a red jet plane)
Other: Idiot.


Tidus Jecht: ShowHide

Tidus is a whiny baby from Zanarkand. His dad was a star at some stupid sport, and apparently he is too. Surprising from such a baby.

Position: Blue Ranger
Zord: BahamutZord (a zord shaped like FFX bahamut but a bit more retarded looking)
Other: Whiny Baby


Pichu: ShowHide

A little furball that shoots lightning. How annoying.

Position: Yellow Ranger
Zord: RaiZord(looks like a Raichu)
Other: is confused and is only in this because he thinks hes not a pokemon


Princess Peach: ShowHide

A retard who keeps on getting caught by a turtle.

Position: Pink Ranger
Zord: Undecided
Other: Almost as dumb as Arshes


Oompa Loompa: ShowHide

A little midget guy that sings and dances. By far the most annoying of the team (next to Spam Ranger)

Position: Purple Ranger
Zord: Undecided
Other: dun mess wid him


Undecided Forum Member: ShowHide

This guy is gonna own.

Position: Spam Ranger
Zord: SpamZord
Other: This guy is gonna own.


Other Wierd People


Ruler of the normal world. He managed to find some awesome golden armor to protect his identity.


UltaFlame: ShowHide

IT is a wierd flame thing that resides in the Spam dimension with awesome powers. DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. IT.



The self-proclaimed king of the Spam dimension. Really all he does is run away from Ulta's flames.


Susys: ShowHide

A wierd girl who runs around and gets attacked by tele-marketters. She is very good at making things happen, though.


Valcos: ShowHide

This guy kicks me in the shin alot =(


Fallen Star: ShowHide

A real-world person who thinks he is in Spam, he uses Spam stuff on regular objects.


Nortos: ShowHide

A normal person that is forced to save Fallen Star when he nearly kills himself.


(Sorry I didn't get anyone else, not enough time, sorry)


Rangers are picked, now for their Zords :P
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 16, 2008, 03:34:43 pm
uhh how about Pichu for the Yellow Ranger

Pichu

Position: Yellow Ranger
Zord: RaiZord(looks like a Raichu)
Other: is confused and is only in this because he thinks hes nto a pokemon
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 03:36:58 pm
Yay, good idea

*adds*
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 16, 2008, 03:41:28 pm
i think Flermza should be the SpamRanger
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 03:42:33 pm
Actually, I was thinking someone a bit less spammy and a bit more inactive. But don't worry, everyone gets to contribute to Spam Ranger :P
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 16, 2008, 03:43:33 pm
what other Rangers we need?
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 03:59:53 pm
Just 2 more. The colors we could use are Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, and Black.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Phasedscar on March 16, 2008, 04:00:04 pm
what ever happened to the black ranger?



(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a138/kaillis/intro-1ss.jpg)
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 04:00:59 pm
Uhm... what do you mean...? As far as I know they still have him.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Phasedscar on March 16, 2008, 04:02:25 pm
lol I was trying to insinuate something with the picture  :P
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 04:03:03 pm
i dun get it
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Phasedscar on March 16, 2008, 04:31:39 pm
I head Dark Matter and then there's the black power ranger...  ah nevermind.

I wanna be da blackie!
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 16, 2008, 04:37:15 pm
Sorry, I'm only doing video game characters for the 5 main power rangers. =(
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Nortos on March 17, 2008, 12:50:35 am
do me in the other charecters than :P anyhow I'll think about some other video game charecters maybe Zelda or Peach and they are just weak and always need rescuing >.>
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 05:56:41 am
perhaps you should make one be an origami paper crane?
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Blizzard on March 17, 2008, 06:44:39 am
<3

QuoteHe owns the rest of the team, there's no question about that.


BTW, I'm NOT a computer nerd and surely NOT average. >8U

Cumputer suits me better. :=
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 01:50:31 pm
the origami paper crane for a ranger idea is still ont he table.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Chaze007 on March 17, 2008, 03:07:29 pm
OMGSHSHHHOPMGHHSHSHSHSHHSS IM IN HERE!!! AND IM STUPIDLY RETARDED!!!! JUST LIKE REAL-LIFE ME!!!!!
2+2=<><!!!
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 17, 2008, 03:46:12 pm
Read my disclaimer about the characters :P

EDIT:

Updated some new stuff.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 03:52:13 pm
MAKE MORE COLORS FOR RANGERS! i still say there should be an origami paper crane.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 17, 2008, 03:57:12 pm
I was thinking about adding an Oompa Loompa as the Purple Ranger. What do ya'll think?
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Fallen Angel X on March 17, 2008, 04:06:16 pm
I don't RUN from Ulta's flames! I just hide >.< And oompa loompa sounds..... interesting. Maybe Sora as the spam ranger since he's EVERYWHERE :P
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 04:06:31 pm
LOL DO IT!

BUT WHAT BOUT THE ORIGAMI PAPER CRANE?!

it could morph into the Origami Ranger, a Origami Power Range, obviously

and use the GamiZord, a giant elephant Zord made out of a giant folded piece fo paper.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 17, 2008, 04:07:41 pm
He'll appear in a sidequest, Ulta.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 04:09:22 pm
sweet, as long as im not ignroed.

and maybe...

a Monkey as one of the rangers?

MonkZord

Brown Ranger(we cna do more than the set colors right?)
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 17, 2008, 04:10:57 pm
Uhm

We already have all the rangers. Make up your own team and I'll include them as the original Spam Rangers, but they get killed off and replaced with the Spam Ranger.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Sally on March 17, 2008, 05:52:42 pm
QuoteA wierd girl who runs around and gets attacked by tele-marketters. She is very good at making things happen, though.


whats that opposed to mean?

>_<

and what things?

and whats a zord?
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 17, 2008, 06:44:55 pm
a 'zord' is the big machine-like thing the power rangers use when they feel useless and want to run over little girls
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Sally on March 17, 2008, 07:55:15 pm
not little girls!!! oh-no!
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on March 17, 2008, 09:08:57 pm
I don't recall any little girls in Power Rangers. Then again, I only watched one episode and laughed at the tights they wear. And WcW, I understand why you didn't put me in there, I don't go to the Chat Quotes thread. But add me if you can, XD I'll be so strange. Or would I? Or would I just be excluded? I don't mind the verdict, whether it'd be positive or negative.
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Nortos on March 18, 2008, 12:16:09 am
Quote from: WcW on March 16, 2008, 03:21:37 pm
Nortos
A normal person that is forced to save Fallen Star when he nearly kills himself.


lol why does Fallen decide to kill himself? And I know I'm normal :)

Also ty for putting Peach up she'll be fun to play lol
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 18, 2008, 09:11:54 am
He doesn't decide to, he just does. Starrod, I'll add you, and Susys, they are my version of ad accounts :P
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Flermza on March 18, 2008, 11:19:51 am
Awesome game! ;D
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Chaze007 on March 18, 2008, 01:48:04 pm
make me a guy in his underwear (boxers) with hearts on them XD
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: fugibo on March 18, 2008, 03:39:32 pm
Okay, but you have to sprite it XD
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Sally on March 18, 2008, 04:19:22 pm
lol...
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Vell on March 18, 2008, 04:34:19 pm
we should have a Goomba be a recurring character who appears at random moments suddenly screaming 'I AM GOOMBA YOU ALL SHALL DIE!' onlyt to be hopped on and killed by a random little girl
Title: Re: Power Rangers: Burning Snowstorm
Post by: Blizzard on March 19, 2008, 03:51:47 am
Shit, I need to make my Blizzard sprite already... <_<;