Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: G_G on November 25, 2010, 10:40:56 pm

Title: The Caver
Post by: G_G on November 25, 2010, 10:40:56 pm
Because Cait Sith Could not post.
Quote from: Cait Sithhttp://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/ (http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/)

Holy shit, I am shaking. I either need to read more stories like this, or this was just that good.
I was browsing \x\ to fuel my desire to scare the living fuck out of myself, again to no avail because \x\ sucks now. :L
Anyways, I came across a link to this blog of sorts in another boring \x\ thread. All I can say is that it kept me on edge
the whole time(I still am), and when I got to the end I literally shouted out loud, "What?! NO WAY! OH GOD..."


tl;dr: Overlooked story that is really suspenseful IMO.
Title: Re: The Caver
Post by: Kett Shee on November 25, 2010, 10:43:41 pm
Thanks for quoting this for me. *lvls up*
Title: Re: The Caver
Post by: winkio on November 26, 2010, 01:30:10 am
Just finished reading this in my pitch black room, a little before midnight.  It's pretty well done, and I don't even like suspense stories that much.

EDIT: Original story (read afterwards)
http://web.archive.org/web/20050117173007/www.dougaustin.com/tlcaves/pdf/Thefearofdarkness.pdf (http://web.archive.org/web/20050117173007/www.dougaustin.com/tlcaves/pdf/Thefearofdarkness.pdf)