Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: G_G on November 29, 2010, 03:45:11 pm

Title: Best Local Web Server?
Post by: G_G on November 29, 2010, 03:45:11 pm
Well theres a couple I know of out there. I'm curious which ones you guys recommend or is the best etcetera. Right now I think I've tried wamp before but don't remember how well it was.

Wanted to rework on my html and php a little. Thanks guys.
Title: Re: Best Local Web Server?
Post by: Ryex on November 29, 2010, 03:46:44 pm
wamp or xamp. I use wamp
Title: Re: Best Local Web Server?
Post by: Blizzard on November 29, 2010, 04:57:27 pm
I have WIMP running and it's fine. XAMP is the easiest to setup probably since you have everything you need already there.
Title: Re: Best Local Web Server?
Post by: G_G on November 29, 2010, 04:58:32 pm
Alright thanks guys. I'll check those out. :)