Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: wingish on December 06, 2010, 12:29:29 am

Title: Map Transitioning ADD-ON
Post by: wingish on December 06, 2010, 12:29:29 am
What I would like the script to do, is when you reach the end of a map, it teleports you to the map of my choice.


Like this
o= Character x= Tiles
xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxo  It reached the end so it goes here on another map oxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxx

It would save time so I don't have to make so many teleporting events.

Scripts I use :

RMX-OS
BABS
Mouse Window API
Left Click Drop Menu
Stat Distribution System.
Title: Re: Map Transitioning ADD-ON
Post by: WhiteRose on December 06, 2010, 12:41:04 am
Quote from: wingish on December 06, 2010, 12:29:29 am
What I would like the script to do, is when you reach the end of a map, it teleports you to the map of my choice.


Like this
o= Character x= Tiles
xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxo  It reached the end so it goes here on another map oxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxx

It would save time so I don't have to make so many teleporting events.

Scripts I use :

RMX-OS
BABS
Mouse Window API
Left Click Drop Menu
Stat Distribution System.


Have you tried this:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=5161.0
Title: Re: Map Transitioning ADD-ON
Post by: wingish on December 06, 2010, 12:42:32 am
I heard It wasn't compatible with RMX-OS but I'll try it.
Title: Re: Map Transitioning ADD-ON
Post by: Ryex on December 06, 2010, 02:00:45 am
what you want is this.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7508.0.html (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7508.0.html)