Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Mimi Chan on December 06, 2010, 01:01:39 am

Title: [XP]Character Graphic/Battler Graphic per weapon ID o.oa
Post by: Mimi Chan on December 06, 2010, 01:01:39 am
Can I request a simple script?
A script that changes your Hero's current character graphics and battler graphics depending on what weapon they are currently holding.
Ex.
If hero 1 has weapon 1 equip
change character graphic to hero1.png
change battler graphic to hero1.png

If hero 1 has weapon 2 equip
change character graphic to hero2.png
change battler graphic to hero2.png

I know it's possible with event since I tried but my common events, for some reason, isn't working T-T
Plus it gets laggy since the system tries to change your graphics repeatedly when it sense you have a certain weapon equip (makes attacking with ABS weird since the common event is trying to change the graphics)

So I just taught script will be easier since it will only check once o.oa

Thank you very much *.*
Title: Re: [XP]Character Graphic/Battler Graphic per weapon ID o.oa
Post by: WhiteRose on December 06, 2010, 01:05:14 am
Quote from: Mimi Chan on December 06, 2010, 01:01:39 am
Can I request a simple script?
A script that changes your Hero's current character graphics and battler graphics depending on what weapon they are currently holding.
Ex.
If hero 1 has weapon 1 equip
change character graphic to hero1.png
change battler graphic to hero1.png

If hero 1 has weapon 2 equip
change character graphic to hero2.png
change battler graphic to hero2.png

I know it's possible with event since I tried but my common events, for some reason, isn't working T-T
Plus it gets laggy since the system tries to change your graphics repeatedly when it sense you have a certain weapon equip (makes attacking with ABS weird since the common event is trying to change the graphics)

So I just taught script will be easier since it will only check once o.oa

Thank you very much *.*


I assume you're using Blizz-ABS, as you mentioned "ABS" in your post. This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it should allow you to accomplish the effect you're after.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=5501.0
Title: Re: [XP]Character Graphic/Battler Graphic per weapon ID o.oa
Post by: Mimi Chan on December 06, 2010, 01:36:34 am
Yeah same as those but not that overly complicated O.O
Plus...I use...*gasp* XAS >.> (no flame please T-T)