Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Ally on December 06, 2010, 09:33:53 pm

Title: Buh!
Post by: Ally on December 06, 2010, 09:33:53 pm
Hello guys ... I am a maker that he gets a bit with everything, but that is learning RGSS :'(
I look forward to your help :naughty:

See you around the forum! :ninja:
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: Ryex on December 06, 2010, 09:44:15 pm
 :welcome: please read the :rulez: else we will :ban: you. kapesh?



:V:


JK, just forget about all that. Welcome to Chaos!
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: Karltheking4 on December 07, 2010, 05:07:03 am
And a buh to you to  :haha:
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: Ally on December 07, 2010, 10:03:53 am
Quote from: Ryex on December 06, 2010, 09:44:15 pm
kapesh?

Kapesh  :naughty:
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: SBR* on December 11, 2010, 07:48:51 am
Quote from: Ally on December 06, 2010, 09:33:53 pm
Hello guys ... I am a maker that he gets a bit with everything, but that is learning RGSS :'(
I look forward to your help

See you around the forum! :ninja:


Quote from: Ally on December 07, 2010, 10:03:53 am
Quote from: Ryex on December 06, 2010, 09:44:15 pm
kapesh?

Kapesh


You have used THAT smiley! TWICE! Oh no, I feel sorry for you... So early...

Anyway, welcome to CP! I'm not going to say that you're going to have a great time here, because I'm sure you're not :V:.

NOTE: The sarcasm smiley (:V: or :V) means sarcasm. That's kinda logical, but w/e.

Cya :urgh:!
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: The Niche on December 11, 2010, 01:08:48 pm
Yeah, I own your soul...yada yada...you can go free if you give me a pineapple...*yawns*
On another note, welcome to Chaos Project!
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: SquareMan on December 15, 2010, 08:54:13 pm
Quote from: The Niche on December 11, 2010, 01:08:48 pm
Yeah, I own your soul...yada yada...you can go free if you give me a pineapple...*yawns*
On another note, welcome to Chaos Project!

You never gave me the pineapple chance!

Back on topic: Hey, welcome to Chaos Project, you wont see me around much anymore because I've been busy with life stuff, I work in Photoshop CS3 sometimes (I used to alot but ive been busy) I am a mapper of project Wipe, a RMXP game that seems highly anticipated, but it is currently on hold. See you around the forums occasionally!
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: The Niche on December 16, 2010, 12:24:42 pm
Yes, but I wasn't bored of the joke back then.
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: SBR* on December 18, 2010, 04:12:13 am
Quote from: SquareMan on December 15, 2010, 08:54:13 pm
Quote from: The Niche on December 11, 2010, 01:08:48 pm
Yeah, I own your soul...yada yada...you can go free if you give me a pineapple...*yawns*
On another note, welcome to Chaos Project!

You never gave me the pineapple chance!

Back on topic: Hey, welcome to Chaos Project, you wont see me around much anymore because I've been busy with life stuff, I work in Photoshop CS3 sometimes (I used to alot but ive been busy) I am a mapper of project Wipe, a RMXP game that seems highly anticipated, but it is currently on hold. See you around the forums occasionally!


Don't believe Niche: he CLAIMS he has my soul, but I've never used THE smileys, so...

Cya :urgh:!
Title: Re: Buh!
Post by: The Niche on December 18, 2010, 04:39:19 am
I don't know how I got your soul and I don't want it either!