Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Ally on December 07, 2010, 11:01:30 pm

Title: Show Action in Battle System
Post by: Ally on December 07, 2010, 11:01:30 pm
Type: Little add-on
Modification in: Battle System
Usage Pary: 3
Battle System: Default

Information:
Hello guys, I have a request to do a little bit special, and I hope someone can help me ^^
In one part of the screen in the Battle System, I wish I could see the action taken by the heroes during the battle.
Maybe I'll explain with a picture:
(http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6128/imagecw.png)

This system works a bit like the system shifts seen in some battle system.
You know you help me?
Title: Re: Show Action in Battle System
Post by: gerrtunk on December 28, 2010, 10:12:58 pm
Interesting idea for plain frontal battlesystems. And easy. Maybe i will do it.
Title: Re: Show Action in Battle System
Post by: SBR* on December 29, 2010, 05:37:18 am
That's a really interesting idea! But do you use RMXP or RMVX? If it's RMXP, I might do it later today or tomorrow (MIGHT; I should work on REMEXOS too...) :D. If somebody else wants to do it before me, I won't stop him/her/it (yes, we've got its too... BTW, where is it? I haven't seen it in a long time... Well, 'seen'... I haven't seen its posts in a long time...) :D.

Cya :urgh:!
Title: Re: Show Action in Battle System
Post by: gerrtunk on December 30, 2010, 05:29:16 pm
Well, im creating it now, its a 75%...
Title: Re: Show Action in Battle System
Post by: gerrtunk on January 24, 2011, 02:53:48 pm
Hi. I finished it now. It took me more time becuse i started to grow its complexity, but for now im releasing a simple version.

Check here:

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8361.0.html (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8361.0.html)