Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on December 12, 2010, 10:58:53 pm

Title: Good open-world 360 games?
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on December 12, 2010, 10:58:53 pm
I need some recommendations of good open-world games for the Xbox 360.

And they must have killing in them. :3

What I already have, is:


And I tried Oblivion already. The combat is so boring, I was offended.
Title: Re: Good open-world 360 games?
Post by: WhiteRose on December 13, 2010, 12:02:40 am
Title: Re: Good open-world 360 games?
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on December 13, 2010, 12:05:10 am
Thanks for the suggestions. I will try some and see how I liek. >:3
Title: Re: Good open-world 360 games?
Post by: Blizzard on December 13, 2010, 03:18:31 am
I agree with Oblivion. In the end I had 118 hours of gameplay.
Title: Re: Good open-world 360 games?
Post by: Diokatsu on December 29, 2010, 07:16:45 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on December 13, 2010, 03:18:31 am
I agree with Oblivion. In the end I had 118 hours of gameplay.


It's hard to not get over 100 hours out if you play the game thoroughly. Even if you paid $60 for the game, that means you spent $0.60 for each hour. Such a steal.
Title: Re: Good open-world 360 games?
Post by: mroedesigns on January 10, 2011, 06:32:17 am
Quote from: Blizzard on December 13, 2010, 03:18:31 am
I agree with Oblivion. In the end I had 118 hours of gameplay.


I had 148 O.o I played the hell out of that game hahaha. By the end of it all my stats were either at, if not above 100. I seriously did everything there was to do in that game :p

Also, all the games that Rose posted are great.

I loved dragon age origins, and the expansion pack was pretty good too. Mass effect one and two are both awesome. Fallout and NV are basically if you took oblivion and replaced the swords and bows with guns and grenades. Again, pretty awesome. haha