Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on December 15, 2010, 10:06:03 am

Title: Working 16 bit ALU implemented in Minecraft
Post by: Blizzard on December 15, 2010, 10:06:03 am
http://www.osnews.com/story/23845/Working_16bit_ALU_Implemented_in_Minecraft

QuoteAn ALU running inside a videogame running on a processor which has an ALU.


Hm... This sounds a lot like...

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/shizzle/xzibit.png)
Title: Re: Working 16 bit ALU implemented in Minecraft
Post by: stripe103 on December 15, 2010, 04:19:09 pm
The thing is, it isn't just the ALU. I don't know if you saw it but he's is planning on making a working computer I'm minecraft.
Title: Re: Working 16 bit ALU implemented in Minecraft
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on December 15, 2010, 06:14:02 pm
Quote from: stripe103 on December 15, 2010, 04:19:09 pm
The thing is, it isn't just the ALU. I don't know if you saw it but he's is planning on making a working computer I'm minecraft.

Quote from: stripe103 on December 15, 2010, 04:19:09 pm
he's is planning on making a working computer I'm minecraft.

Quote from: stripe103 on December 15, 2010, 04:19:09 pm
a working computer I'm minecraft.

Quote from: stripe103 on December 15, 2010, 04:19:09 pm
I'm minecraft.

OHAI
Title: Re: Working 16 bit ALU implemented in Minecraft
Post by: stripe103 on December 16, 2010, 01:35:43 am
what the!? I thought I changed that. I hate writing on the phone.
Title: Re: Working 16 bit ALU implemented in Minecraft
Post by: Blizzard on December 16, 2010, 02:20:12 am
I'm Starcraft, nice to meet you.