Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Lauros on December 16, 2010, 04:04:07 pm

Title: Hi everybody
Post by: Lauros on December 16, 2010, 04:04:07 pm
Hi, I'm Lauros, I use the RMXP, I'm not a scripter, but I hope I can help.
I'm a big fan of Resident Evil, for if anyone would like to talk about it
By the way I speak Spanish, but I can also understand English, I mention it in case anyone is surprised that something is wrong type
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Title: Re: Hi everybody
Post by: The Niche on December 16, 2010, 04:23:55 pm
Hi Doctor Nick! Don't worry about the spelling, loads of people here translate to English.
Title: Re: Hi everybody
Post by: WhiteRose on December 16, 2010, 05:17:16 pm
Hi! Welcome to Chaos Project! Don't be afraid to ask if you need something; people are usually pretty helpful around here.
Title: Re: Hi everybody
Post by: SBR* on December 18, 2010, 04:09:12 am
We should really stop giving people the wrong impression... They might not be able to handle the disappointment when they actually find out the truth :V:...

NOTE: The sarcasm smiley (:V: or :V) means that it's sarcastic, although we use it when it's a regular joke too.

Anyway, welcome to CP! Don't think people aren't nice, because his/her/its level is negative; The (few :V:) nice people around here don't level down.

Cya :urgh:!
Title: Re: Hi everybody
Post by: ForeverZer0 on December 18, 2010, 04:11:28 am
Quote from: SBR* on December 18, 2010, 04:09:12 am
Anyway, welcome to CP! Don't think people aren't nice, because his/her/its level is negative; The (few :V:) nice people around here don't level down.


Only those with negative levels say such things. :V  (note the sarcasm)

Anyways, welcome to CP!