Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Yin on December 16, 2010, 05:10:18 pm

Title: Sand Tile
Post by: Yin on December 16, 2010, 05:10:18 pm
-pixel art--
Maker: XP

Type of resource requested: Tile

Tile size in pixels(if nonstandard): 32*32

As easy as it sounds... Sand is hard as heck to do correctly. Everyone on my part is having a hard time drawing sand. So my request is for a sand tile (tileable). 32 by 32 using light brown colors (to match the rest of the tileset).

Here are the colors that should be used:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Yinyamina/SandColors.png)

Any other comments:
Thanks to anyone who is willing and able to do this.
Title: Re: Sand Tile
Post by: WhiteRose on December 16, 2010, 05:15:38 pm
Have you tried using the sand tile from the Beach tileset?
Title: Re: Sand Tile
Post by: Yin on December 16, 2010, 05:47:14 pm
I'm not using RTP, but I'll see if I can change the palette to match my tileset.
Title: Re: Sand Tile
Post by: Dweller on December 18, 2010, 02:21:51 am
I´m doing a custom desert tileset. Only have a few tiles, cactus and stones a this time. I changed my tiles colors to match with your palette. Maybe you can use them:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1570/dwellerdesert.png)