Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Power Hungry Midget on December 23, 2010, 09:58:34 am

Title: Coolest Musical Visualisation ever?
Post by: Power Hungry Midget on December 23, 2010, 09:58:34 am
So Mr.Doob, someone I hope your familiar with, I believe he did the Google with no gravity, made this http://mrdoob.com/lab/actionscript/av/saville/. He took the first song on the Joy Division album Unknown Pleasures, Disorder, and made this visualisation style thing inspired by the album cover. I really want it as my screensaver.... Still if you love Joy Division this is for you. IAN CURTIS WILL LIVE FOREVER! RIP
Title: Re: Coolest Musical Visualisation ever?
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on December 23, 2010, 10:04:02 am
That's nothing compared to autechre's visualisations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuwRHIWL_o&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWGUnrIiOoI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfwD05XA2YQ&feature=related
Title: Re: Coolest Musical Visualisation ever?
Post by: Power Hungry Midget on December 23, 2010, 10:11:04 am
They are pretty awesome. Are you familiar with Joy Division? It's the fact that he used the album cover and expanded that makes me love it. plyPhon is my favourite out of those three by Autechre.