Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: mroedesigns on December 29, 2010, 07:38:04 pm

Title: Hey
Post by: mroedesigns on December 29, 2010, 07:38:04 pm
Hey peoples.

Not really sure what to put here. I've been working with RPG Maker for a while. I've used a few different versions from 2003 to xp to vx and even played around with the new IG Maker a bit. The project I'm working on now uses RPG Maker XP though, one of my personal favorites.

Let's see, what else..

strengths would be event systems and mapping.
weaknesses are scripting (I'm learning), and the fact that I can't make good cut scenes for the life of me.

Title: Re: Hey
Post by: Aqua on December 29, 2010, 07:43:50 pm
Welcome~
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: mroedesigns on December 29, 2010, 07:53:26 pm
Thank ya's
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: WhiteRose on December 30, 2010, 12:15:08 am
Welcome to Chaos Project! :welcome:
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: mroedesigns on December 30, 2010, 12:58:39 am
tyvm 8)
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: SBR* on December 30, 2010, 08:06:58 am
Welcome to CP! Don't take us too seriously, especially when we use :V or :V:, the sarcasm smileys. They are called the 'sarcasm smileys', although we use them for regular jokes too. Just make sure you don't take us too seriously when we use :V or :V: :D.

Cya :urgh:!