I mean seriously, Does no one ever make them any more?
I have been looking for a few nephi creatures for quite a while now. (Thats a humanoid cat race.) As well as a slith, the mighty lizard man. I have tried to do some from rm2k3's sprite set, but they look horrid compared to the rest of the games graphics.:argh:
Here is an example of one I have edited and maybie I am just too picky, But it is just horrible. :bag:
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7d62c79e24.png)
So, if anyone has any that they wish to offload... Please let me know.
***EDIT***
Since I posted that, I figured I should post what it is from... so here ya go :)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/af4708e4bb.png)
If you can help please do.
**Bump**
I think 2/3 of a month and no response warrants a bump... If not please just delete the entire thread because it's obvious it's not going to be answered.
Couldn't even get a simple F#@% you!!! :haha:
Where did you get the original sprite?
Did you spin off from a standard RTP sprite, or did this guy here come from scratch?
I might be willing to help you out.
I found it on google originaly But he did not have the armor and had horns... But I think it was from rm2k3 (possibly) and was re-done for RMXP. I have had that for a while now, and never could get him to look right. I think it may just need a recolor and his tail thinned out. (Looks like it was run over...) There was a ton of failed copies in my trash bin from when I tried.
Any help would be appreciated... A color fix would be appreciated the most. He is way too dark around the edges. Doing the spike/fin on his head would take me some time but I could do that. (Thank my lucky charms for the undo button.) :haha: