Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Topic started by: wolfi-- on March 25, 2008, 03:33:44 am

Title: Dunno where this goes
Post by: wolfi-- on March 25, 2008, 03:33:44 am
Err, i got this image which is a jpeg file and 24 bit in depth. And like, i need it to be and 8 bit png file to it can be accepted by the rpg maker and all. So is anyone here an expert on photoshopping who can help me.

I would've made it a 256 color bmp but that just ruins the image.




Sooo...yeah ;-; 
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: Blizzard on March 25, 2008, 12:42:19 pm
How about posting the image? D:
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: wolfi-- on March 26, 2008, 04:38:28 am
I thought there'd be selfish people like a certain *cough* blizzard *cough* who wouldn't do it.


Well:-

(http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/multimedia/pictures/ssbb/screen1.jpg)
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: Blizzard on March 26, 2008, 12:08:13 pm
I love you, too.

(http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5015/screen1vu5.png)
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: wolfi-- on March 27, 2008, 04:20:43 am
Yeaaaaaaaaah.


Thanks

But we'll stay like Just friends...
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: Phasedscar on May 28, 2008, 12:23:29 pm
Weird, I use 24 bit images with RPGXP all the time...

Then again though, it's probably converted to ONLY the used colors when I save it so it might be getting reduced without me realizing it.  Eh.

Good job on the conversion btw Blizzard.
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: Blizzard on May 29, 2008, 05:39:51 am
Thanks. I use 8 bit images only if there is no or no significant color loss to save space. But RM2k3 and older versions work with 8 bit images only.
Title: Re: Dunno where this goes
Post by: Phasedscar on May 31, 2008, 05:42:33 pm
Forgot about that.  Been using XP for the last 3 years or so.