Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: lolz on January 15, 2011, 10:36:53 pm

Title: lol
Post by: lolz on January 15, 2011, 10:36:53 pm
Hi I'm lolz, nice(?) to meet everyone.
I'm a friend of Storm actually.
Title: Re: lol
Post by: winkio on January 15, 2011, 10:43:42 pm
Waaaaay to obvious who you are.  No duplicate accounts.
Title: Re: lol
Post by: lolz on January 15, 2011, 10:45:04 pm
Oh right! I forgot to tell you, I'm Storm's friend. I'm using his computer while he's away. Don't tell him. XD
Title: Re: lol
Post by: ForeverZer0 on January 15, 2011, 10:45:36 pm
wtf
Title: Re: lol
Post by: lolz on January 15, 2011, 10:45:52 pm
 :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Title: Re: lol
Post by: ForeverZer0 on January 15, 2011, 10:47:19 pm
i vote that a mod ban this one already.
Title: Re: lol
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on January 15, 2011, 10:47:49 pm
Obviously fake, storm has no friends. No go die in a fire. :D
Title: Re: lol
Post by: Sezin on January 15, 2011, 10:49:17 pm
Busted..  :huh:
Title: Re: lol
Post by: lolz on January 15, 2011, 10:52:12 pm
Hey, I need help. How do you put a picture at the left?
Title: Re: lol
Post by: winkio on January 15, 2011, 10:53:45 pm
Profile options.

Oh wait, that's who you are!  Yeah, I'd recommend you stop spamming the forum before I give you a posting ban.  Blizz will deal with you in the morning.
Title: Re: lol
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on January 15, 2011, 10:55:06 pm
Quote from: winkio on January 15, 2011, 10:53:45 pm
 Blizz will deal with you in the morning.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/f/f2/KingProtectme.jpg)