Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: Blizzard on January 24, 2011, 02:17:14 pm

Title: Downtime
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2011, 02:17:14 pm
Sorry, my bad.

I first thought Xintekk paid the bill this month until I realized that the balance isn't $9.79 but -$9.79! That's why the forum was down during the last hours.

EDIT:
Quote from: IRC[20:17] *** Batman changed the channel topic to: The forum is back online!
[20:18] <~Blizzard> BATMAN SAVES THE DAY!
Title: Re: Downtime
Post by: The Niche on January 24, 2011, 02:52:22 pm
It's alive!
Title: Re: Downtime
Post by: DeXuS on January 24, 2011, 04:42:05 pm
So thats what that was...  I thought you guys were just tired of Futendra and decided to move.  :evil:
Title: Re: Downtime
Post by: Blizzard on January 24, 2011, 04:44:27 pm
Even if we did, the address would still be chaos-project.com, lol!