Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Blizzard on January 25, 2011, 03:06:37 pm

Title: Drakkhen
Post by: Blizzard on January 25, 2011, 03:06:37 pm
Has anybody here played the game Drakkhen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakkhen)? I just remembered this game. It's a very old RPG that was released for Amiga and Atari ST, then later re-released for the SNES. I played the game when I was 13 or 14 or something like that (read: 10 years ago). One of the quite scary things in the game was when you looked at a stellar constellation during the night, a powerful monster could appear. Very bizarre.
Title: Re: Drakkhen
Post by: WhiteRose on January 25, 2011, 03:14:51 pm
I played it on the SNES when I was really little. I didn't understand it at all and gave up after a few hours. I don't really remember much about it.
Obviously, it wasn't a game meant for kids.
Title: Re: Drakkhen
Post by: Blizzard on January 25, 2011, 03:29:49 pm
Yeah, it was quite hard for me at the time as well. I can't remember if I finished the game. *downloads* I want to play it again. :3
Title: Re: Drakkhen
Post by: Spoofus on January 25, 2011, 10:48:57 pm
i remember this game from the SNES i use to own it and played it alot,i always thought it was a good game.

i kinda want to play it again now too....thanks Blizz