Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Irock on January 28, 2011, 05:01:04 pm

Title: Hi
Post by: Irock on January 28, 2011, 05:01:04 pm
Hi everyone.

Just popping in to say hi. Things are going good here in the studio. Lots of cool stuff to look forward to.

Cheers.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Ryex on January 28, 2011, 05:02:55 pm
wow it be Irock, we haven;t seen you in years too. whats with all these old members popping back in?

nice to know that things are good for you Irock
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Blizzard on January 28, 2011, 05:18:24 pm
All of my personalities are greeting you. :malkavian:
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: WhiteRose on January 28, 2011, 09:56:14 pm
I can't say I remember you; you must have been before my time. Regardless, welcome back to CP!
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: The Niche on February 02, 2011, 02:28:33 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on January 28, 2011, 09:56:14 pm
I can't say I remember you; you must have been before my time. Regardless, welcome back to CP!


^What she said.