I came across an interesting program today. It turns your desktop into a 3D environment and offers features that make it look, feel and work more like a real desktop. You can push stuff around the desktop, you can put stuff on a pile and you can even let the program create a pile of files and folders based on categories (e.g. putting all Word documents on one pile, putting all pictures on another one, etc.). You can also pin stuff on walls, throw stuff around the desktop (with simulated physics) and make icons large/smaller which also affects the physics. The program takes you through a simple tutorial right after you have installed it so don't worry that you will be overwhelmed. It also supports touch screens and has a nice number of themes you can easily preview and download.
http://www.techmynd.com/turn-your-desktop-into-a-real-3d-multi-touch-desktop/
Sounds nice. I'm going to check it out once I get out of work. I've been looking for something to spice up my desktop a little bit. I'm too cheap to buy WindowBlinds.
Lol! I used to use WindowBlinds while I was still on XP. I'm usually not into fancy stuff like this, but I do like this one. xD
Naa.. I tried it, and I'm sure it is nice for some time, but it is not for me. Though if I ever get a touch computer or something like it, I'm sure going to use this :D Too bad it isn't updated anymore though.