Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: jyumai on January 31, 2011, 12:55:43 pm

Title: [RESOLVED] Active Action Info Error
Post by: jyumai on January 31, 2011, 12:55:43 pm
Hey CP I keep getting this error when I load a save file after adding Active Action Info by LiTTleDRAgo:

(http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jyumai/error.png)
Title: Re: Active Action Info Error
Post by: elmangakac on January 31, 2011, 12:57:39 pm
Me tooO!
Title: Re: Active Action Info Error
Post by: ForeverZer0 on January 31, 2011, 04:03:14 pm
Because the class is not defined in the save file. This is what people mean when they say that there script will corrupt old save files. You need to erase them and start a new game with the script in it. It would be a good idea for this note to be added to the script so that others are aware.
Title: Re: Active Action Info Error
Post by: jyumai on February 01, 2011, 07:29:50 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on January 31, 2011, 04:03:14 pm
Because the class is not defined in the save file. This is what people mean when they say that there script will corrupt old save files. You need to erase them and start a new game with the script in it. It would be a good idea for this note to be added to the script so that others are aware.
Thanks, I never really undestood what that meant so I always ignored those notes :S                                     
Title: Re: Active Action Info Error
Post by: LiTTleDRAgo on February 01, 2011, 08:20:43 pm
sorry for the inconvenience, I'll add this note to the script