Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Subsonic_Noise on February 01, 2011, 08:17:59 am

Title: Futendra's names.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on February 01, 2011, 08:17:59 am
Those names you call Futendra..
Now seriously, I can't say I like him either, and it might have been a bit funny at the beginning, but those names you call him now - they are not funny, witty, or intelligent at all, they are nothing more than a failed, annoying attempt at humour on the interlectual level of a 5 year old who adds "Smelly" to names and thinks he's a genius for coming up with that.
So, please stop this. It got annoying.. and I trust you can come up with something better if you really have to.
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Blizzard on February 01, 2011, 08:24:34 am
Does this apply more generally or more for me (since I am the one who comes up with the most names). Because if it annoys you that much, I'll stop.

Also, there's only so many things you can do with feet.
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on February 01, 2011, 08:56:05 am
You are among the people who overdid it, yes, but you're not the only one. It's nothing personal, but if you have to insult or mock people, please do it in a creative way kthxbye <3
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Blizzard on February 01, 2011, 09:12:16 am
Of course it's not personal, I fully understand. That's why I said that I will stop Futting.
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: tSwitch on February 01, 2011, 10:14:26 am
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on February 01, 2011, 08:17:59 am
Those names you call Futendra..
Now seriously, I can't say I like him either, and it might have been a bit funny at the beginning, but those names you call him now - they are not funny, witty, or intelligent at all, they are nothing more than a failed, annoying attempt at humour on the interlectual level of a 5 year old who adds "Smelly" to names and thinks he's a genius for coming up with that.
So, please stop this. It got annoying.. and I trust you can come up with something better if you really have to.


I don't think a thread about what we call him belongs in news/suggestions/feedback.
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Blizzard on February 01, 2011, 10:48:47 am
Neither did I, but it kinda doesn't belong anywhere so I left I here. If you feel that it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it. You're a mod with autonomy after all. :P
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on February 01, 2011, 11:45:53 am
Well, I put it here because it kind of was a thing about the whole board and it was a suggestion.. and it didn't fit anywhere else. lol
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: tSwitch on February 01, 2011, 01:07:57 pm
I think perhaps it fits better in chat as it addresses the members rather than the board itself.
I'll take the liberty of moving it there now.
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Futendra on February 03, 2011, 12:42:45 pm
I don't really mind about names, Its just a nickname you know, but I hate it when people call my real name wrong or make it a different word...

It's just a nickname to me, nothing more or less...


And it is based of an old german word that I liked  :^_^':
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on February 03, 2011, 12:52:54 pm
It's not about the fact that it's insulting you, I like insulting you. It's just not funny anymore, you see?
Title: Re: Futendra's names.
Post by: Futendra on February 03, 2011, 01:04:20 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on February 03, 2011, 12:52:54 pm
It's not about the fact that it's insulting you, I like insulting you. It's just not funny anymore, you see?

Thats all the same in my world you know ^^