Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on March 26, 2008, 04:07:40 pm

Title: Song of hatred
Post by: Blizzard on March 26, 2008, 04:07:40 pm
Now, I don't know how it's with you, but I get this opportunity maybe once in a couple of years, but this song here is just great if you want to express your hatred for a person. I laughed so hard when I heard it the first time. It was accidently with a techno/trance music torrent along with a couple of other songs that were out of place.

Reel Big Fish - Your Guts (I hate 'em) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/y8sbxy) (almost 2MB)
Title: Re: Song of hatred
Post by: Fantasist on March 26, 2008, 04:50:24 pm
LMAO ROFL AWESOMENESS!! *wipes tears from eyes*
Title: Re: Song of hatred
Post by: wolfi-- on March 27, 2008, 06:32:39 am
OH MY.


LOL


<3
Title: Re: Song of hatred
Post by: Diokatsu on June 13, 2008, 07:59:10 pm
omg! :o

that is sweet... luv reel big fish by the way