Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Bernkastel on February 09, 2011, 06:08:14 pm

Title: [XP] End of battle results? :S [RESOLVED]
Post by: Bernkastel on February 09, 2011, 06:08:14 pm
Honestly, I'm not even sure what to call it.

What I'm wondering is if there is a script that displays a screen at the end of a battle that shows the amount of EXP, Gold and Items earned.
A good example of that would be on one of the Final Fantasy games. FFX to be exact.

Does anyone have any idea if one exists? Help would be appreciated. I hope I explained it well enough.
Title: Re: [XP] End of battle results? :S
Post by: Kagutsuchi on February 10, 2011, 03:06:38 am
Quote from: Bernkastel on February 09, 2011, 06:08:14 pm
Honestly, I'm not even sure what to call it.

What I'm wondering is if there is a script that displays a screen at the end of a battle that shows the amount of EXP, Gold and Items earned.
A good example of that would be on one of the Final Fantasy games. FFX to be exact.

Does anyone have any idea if one exists? Help would be appreciated. I hope I explained it well enough.

You can try Tons of addon's Window Battleresult. I am not sure it is what you are looking for, but it is worth checking out.