Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Zexion on February 11, 2011, 02:17:12 am

Title: My first really custom animation LOL
Post by: Zexion on February 11, 2011, 02:17:12 am
I was bored making my kh game and I saw some sprites that reminded me of runescape's prayer cape emote. So I tried to make an animation. Not bad I think:
(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7541/prayercape.gif)
Title: Re: My first really custom animation LOL
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on February 11, 2011, 03:23:41 am
The humor is dry, and the animation is boring.
Title: Re: My first really custom animation LOL
Post by: Zexion on February 11, 2011, 07:12:42 pm
Wow lol that was kinda mean, but whatever. It's not even suppose to be funny i just put LOL in everything. Like I said, I saw the sprites when I was editing some for my game, and decided to make this. It was random, I like it, and to me that's all that matters :). The words in the animation are only there because they are something that a Runescape player would say.
Thanks for your comment, but like I said:
whatever LOL
Title: Re: My first really custom animation LOL
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on February 11, 2011, 07:43:10 pm
Oh hey, look who can take criticism.

Let me go more in-depth for you:
1. The animation is boring, because, well, it barely has any frames and only one character is animated.
2. The wings are unshaded and ugly and do not go well with the rest of the image at all.
3. The text is ugly, and is a little hard to read.
4. If you have something else negative to say towards me, or anyone else that comments, why did you post it here, and ask people to comment?

I hope my explanation did not hurt your head.
Title: Re: My first really custom animation LOL
Post by: cyclope on February 11, 2011, 11:48:45 pm
Looks like runscape's prayer skill cape
Title: Re: My first really custom animation LOL
Post by: Zexion on February 12, 2011, 12:17:41 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 11, 2011, 07:43:10 pm
Oh hey, look who can take criticism.

Let me go more in-depth for you:
1. The animation is boring, because, well, it barely has any frames and only one character is animated.
2. The wings are unshaded and ugly and do not go well with the rest of the image at all.
3. The text is ugly, and is a little hard to read.
4. If you have something else negative to say towards me, or anyone else that comments, why did you post it here, and ask people to comment?

I hope my explanation did not hurt your head.


Thanks, (not sarcasm this time) this is what I wanted :P
Sorry for my sarcasm, but your earlier comment was not very constructive, just critical (talking about the first one).
Anyways.
1. Thanks I was thing about animating the others because of how random they look standing there.
2. Meh, the wings were just made like that because I didn't fell like spriting in detail.
3.This was originally going to be my avatar, hence the small size, but I decided just to include it in my signature, and make a topic instead.
4. Honestly I wasn't expecting to get insulted on the first comment of my first animation.
Once again, thanks for being constructive this time.
and
Quote from: cyclope on February 11, 2011, 11:48:45 pm
Looks like runscape's prayer skill cape

thanks, that's what it is :P