Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Blizzard on February 13, 2011, 04:28:56 pm

Title: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Blizzard on February 13, 2011, 04:28:56 pm
I have started a new song. :3 There's still a lot of work to do, obviously.
I like the irony in this song. It's actually 146 BPM which is relatively fast, yet it sounds quite easy going.

EDIT:

I've been working on the song when I had time and I think I'm finally getting somewhere. This is probably the final concept of the song and I'm only going to change very little. Most of the stuff left is just structure.

EDIT:

IT IS DONE!

Blizzard - Synthetic Dreams (http://downloads.chaos-project.com/blizzmusic/Perfect%20Chaos/Blizzard%20-%20Synthetic%20Dreams.mp3)
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on February 13, 2011, 05:40:29 pm
Make some fucking psytrance you fuckface.


<3
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Blizzard on February 13, 2011, 05:49:32 pm
Will do, but later. <3
Good Psytrance is harder than your average Melodic Trance.
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Ryex on February 13, 2011, 05:58:04 pm
this is GOOD, or at least it has potential, it's not all the awesome yet.
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Blizzard on April 05, 2011, 04:29:22 pm
I've been working on the song when I had time and I think I'm finally getting somewhere. This is probably the final concept of the song and I'm only going to change very little. Most of the stuff left is just structure.

Blizzard - Synthetic Dreams (W.I.P. Demo) (http://downloads.chaos-project.com/blizzmusic/Perfect%20Chaos/Blizzard%20-%20Synthetic%20Dreams%20(W.I.P.%20Demo).mp3)
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Blizzard on July 31, 2011, 08:26:47 am
IT IS DONE!

Blizzard - Synthetic Dreams (http://downloads.chaos-project.com/blizzmusic/Perfect%20Chaos/Blizzard%20-%20Synthetic%20Dreams.mp3)
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: The Niche on July 31, 2011, 12:03:05 pm
Yes. Just yes.
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Kett Shee on August 01, 2011, 04:41:31 am
This is what I picture when I hear this:

You're editing the song. You finish. You put on some rockin' shades, then play the song. Next thing you know, you're dancing. You dance out your front door and into the streets. You dance up to several people and they start doing the same. Soon, cars are stopped in the streets as people begin doing a Night at the Roxbury-esque headbang in their vehicles. You gather everyone into a single file line, whilst dancing, and lead them into your house. As the song ends the camera flys up into space, and the lights of billions of glow sticks are seen.
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Blizzard on August 01, 2011, 06:25:07 am
Would be kind of awesome to make a video clip for the song and that this would be what it would look like.
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Power Hungry Midget on August 03, 2011, 08:28:29 am
This is brilliant and normally I'm not a fan of this type of music.  8) Cool stuff.
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Ryex on August 03, 2011, 05:49:19 pm
This is an awesome song, also I finally got around to buying your album
Title: Re: Synthetic Dreams
Post by: Blizzard on August 03, 2011, 05:54:36 pm
Yay, money. :D