Hey guys, I've got a request that I hope isn't too hard to accomplish. I myself would do it but meh. My spriting sucks. Shading style kind of like this
http://tsgk.captainn.net/sheets/snes/supermarioworld2yoshisisland_koopatroopa-red_sheet.png
Here are the shapes I'm requesting. Shade each shape with reds and have a 1 pixel black border. Thanks guys!
Square
Triangle
Hexagon
Octagon
Circle
Quote from: game_guy on February 27, 2011, 04:12:54 am
Sprites. Lemme be a bit more specific. They will be character sets however you don't have to format it. Each shape needs to be 32x32 with a black border of 1 pixel and colored and shaded with red that follows the shading style of 16-bit esque sprites. If you need more info lemme know.
the link is behaving strangely.
Alright fixed.
are you talking about sprites or icons? i dont quite understand.
Sprites. Lemme be a bit more specific. They will be character sets however you don't have to format it. Each shape needs to be 32x32 with a black border of 1 pixel and colored and shaded with red that follows the shading style of 16-bit esque sprites. If you need more info lemme know.
When I tried these out and in my game, I set the shadow to semi-transparent. Of course, you could just edit it out if you so choose.
(http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/RatatatOG/Floaters.png)
Those are perfect dude thanks! Anyway I could get that square too? *Levels you up*
(http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/RatatatOG/Floaters2.png)
(http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/RatatatOG/Floaters3.png)
Hey thanks man, will definitely use these. *levels up again*
RMXP has its light source coming from the top left, so you might want to horizontally flip those sprites to make the highlights and shadows match where the light is coming from XD
Oh yea! Thanks aqua, would have never noticed that. :)
<---- is a novice :^_^':
well G_G i can do that but itll have to be tomorrow. suggestion, use incorrect ones and swap them out later?
Nyah its alright, I'll flip them myself. Thanks though :D
shazaam!
(http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245/RatatatOG/Floating-Rotors.png)69

:D
what do you think of these G_G?
ooh pretty 8)
i modified the image.