Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Skull Knight on March 19, 2011, 03:16:16 pm

Title: Character VX - Male Muscle Template [RTP]
Post by: Skull Knight on March 19, 2011, 03:16:16 pm
Can any Pixel Artist do it for me, please?   :D

I will be eternally grateful.

I found a template in Google:

(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1724/actor1.png)

Muscles should be highlighted because it is a hero and main character.
Title: Re: Character VX - Male Muscle Template [RTP]
Post by: GAX on March 19, 2011, 11:58:13 pm
Male Muscle?: ShowHide
(http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Images/Cancerinfo/Cancertypes/Penis.gif)


But seriously, could you be a little more specific about what you want?  Just saying male muscle and giving a template isn't gonna really help all that much.  Are there any specifics that can be covered?  I'm not a pixel artist (far from it, 3D Environment Artist in training), but it would probably be helpful to provide said information.