Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 20, 2011, 02:39:22 pm

Title: Damage to Fix
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 20, 2011, 02:39:22 pm
Why the hell do some people think they need to damage something to fix it?

I mean, really. Just earlier, my family's modem was not working, and then he goes in there hitting it and stomping on it to "fix" it.

I honestly do not get why people think that hitting, stomping, and throwing stuff and the like will fix it. It's moronic.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Kett Shee on March 20, 2011, 03:31:07 pm
Perhaps people think that beating their stuff electronic devices will make them think twice about not working.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 20, 2011, 03:39:58 pm
Quote from: Cait Sith on March 20, 2011, 03:31:07 pm
Perhaps people think that beating their stuff electronic devices will make them think twice about not working.


Like I said. Moronic. :D
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: winkio on March 20, 2011, 03:42:11 pm
I find it moronic that someone who just displayed a major outburst now seems to be totally unaware of the emotions associated with frustration.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Blizzard on March 20, 2011, 04:08:46 pm
No, that's ironic. Well, actually it's moronic, too.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 20, 2011, 05:03:32 pm
Quote from: winkio on March 20, 2011, 03:42:11 pm
I find it moronic that someone who just displayed a major outburst now seems to be totally unaware of the emotions associated with frustration.


Good for you. Was that really necessary? No.

Quote from: Blizzard on March 20, 2011, 04:08:46 pm
No, that's ironic. Well, actually it's moronic, too.


Whatever you say.

So I make a topic, and then I get one response that served no other reason then to provoke.
And then another continuing it. Seriously, was it really necessary? I say again, no.

EDIT:
Whatever. I'll just lock this before it turns into a flaming thing.
:P
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Blizzard on March 21, 2011, 02:41:56 am
This topic was obviously made for provocation and flaming and now you complain that you get it. :facepalm:
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 21, 2011, 11:20:13 am
Quote from: Blizzard on March 21, 2011, 02:41:56 am
This topic was obviously made for provocation and flaming and now you complain that you get it. :facepalm:


Okay, Blizzard. whatever you say man. I just find it pathetic that you cannot see the true reason I created this topic.

What was it? To chat, because it's in the chat section.

But, oh no, I make it and get flamed by both forum admins because they thought I was trying to flame. You two are fucking idiots.

There, now I flamed. Because the only way to probably get the message across to your thick head would probably be just that. But no, nothing gets through your huge ego, does it?

Tell me, why do you say you try to run this place fair, but when ONE member tries to make a topic to chat about something, you and winkio immediately flame me? What the fuck did I do? There are plenty of other topics made that could be more deserving of such, but no. Let's just pick my fucking topic out of the bunch, and give me a hard time. Are you just a complete idiot, or do you really love contradicting yourself? Really, Blizzard. It makes literally no sense. I did not do a goddamn thing to provoke any of that at all, but you are probably to much of an idiot to tell, huh?


With that said, stop being an idiot, and THERE'S YOUR FLAMING you so DESIRED.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: ForeverZer0 on March 21, 2011, 11:31:19 am
Quote from: winkio on March 20, 2011, 03:42:11 pm
I find it moronic that someone who just displayed a major outburst now seems to be totally unaware of the emotions associated with frustration.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on March 21, 2011, 11:35:13 am
I find it funny how you saw any truth in his statement.
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: WhiteRose on March 21, 2011, 11:50:04 am
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this topic before things get worse; I hope everyone is okay with that.
:lock:
Title: Re: Damage to Fix
Post by: Blizzard on March 21, 2011, 11:50:31 am
In your first post you use coarse language which is mostly used with anger, frustration and/or aggressiveness. Then you insult the people who do damage stuff in order to "fix" it. Some people just don't know better. In fact most of them do know that it won't help, but they do it anyway to handle their frustration. It is moronic. So what? Why do you even bother posting it? Why do you even bother posting a topic like this? Look, you're being an ass for pretty much no reason so I will ban you for a week until you cool off. Topic locked.

EDIT: Rose beat me to the lock. ._. BTW, Branden locked this topic previously but the unlocked it.