Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: Dark_Kyu09 on March 21, 2011, 10:55:55 am

Title: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on March 21, 2011, 10:55:55 am
I could use a little help here.
I need someone who can make some character sprites for me. It's for the RPG Maker XP format.

I need Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl sprites (both from Yu-Gi-Oh!). I'll be very grateful if you can make these two sprites and I'll properly credit you.
Title: Re: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dweller on March 21, 2011, 03:38:25 pm
Did you know Sithjester's resources?
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters (http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters)
Maybe you can found those dark mages on her collection.
Title: Re: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on March 21, 2011, 03:44:45 pm
Quote from: Dweller on March 21, 2011, 03:38:25 pm
Did you know Sithjester's resources?
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters (http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters)
Maybe you can found those dark mages on her collection.


Sorry, but I couldn't find those two in Sithjester's resources.
What I meant are those the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh.
Title: Re: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dweller on March 21, 2011, 04:15:27 pm
you were talking about  Yu-Gi-Oh ones. Just google them:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/darkmagiciangirl.png)
Title: Re: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on March 21, 2011, 11:04:24 pm
Quote from: Dweller on March 21, 2011, 04:15:27 pm
you were talking about  Yu-Gi-Oh ones. Just google them:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/darkmagiciangirl.png)



is there a straight position for her?
Title: Re: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dweller on March 22, 2011, 01:55:56 am
Quote from: Dark_Kyu09 on March 21, 2011, 11:04:24 pm
Quote from: Dweller on March 21, 2011, 04:15:27 pm
you were talking about  Yu-Gi-Oh ones. Just google them:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/darkmagiciangirl.png)



is there a straight position for her?


No but take a look at this Yu-Hi-Oh resources:
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/ (http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/)
Title: Re: need some sprites (RMXP)
Post by: Dark_Kyu09 on March 22, 2011, 03:04:58 am
Quote from: Dweller on March 22, 2011, 01:55:56 am
Quote from: Dark_Kyu09 on March 21, 2011, 11:04:24 pm
Quote from: Dweller on March 21, 2011, 04:15:27 pm
you were talking about  Yu-Gi-Oh ones. Just google them:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/darkmagiciangirl.png)



is there a straight position for her?


No but take a look at this Yu-Hi-Oh resources:
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/ (http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/ygodestiny/)



:^_^':
Thanks, but I really need a straight position for her and Dark Magician for my upcoming game.

Is there anyone around that can edit or make sprites?