Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: SDDJ on March 25, 2011, 07:07:54 pm

Title: [RESOLVED] Detect All enemies dead?
Post by: SDDJ on March 25, 2011, 07:07:54 pm
What script would I call to check if all of the enemies (twelve to be precise) on the map are dead, and then have it be able to show text and transport if they are dead? I am using Blizz-ABS if it matters :)
Thanks for reading!
Title: Re: Detect All enemies dead?
Post by: Aqua on March 25, 2011, 07:15:11 pm
Manual
Or...
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8996.0.html
Or...
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?action=search
Title: Re: Detect All enemies dead?
Post by: SDDJ on March 25, 2011, 08:01:29 pm
I used the search, but the term I used was "check dead enemy" and it came up with three things :urgh:. Thanks!

and, umm... about the manual, I didn't even think about that :P
Title: Re: [RESOLVED] Detect All enemies dead?
Post by: Blizzard on March 26, 2011, 03:07:11 am
Always consult the manual before posting a question. It is there so you don't have to ask.