Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: izlude1984 on March 25, 2011, 09:32:30 pm

Title: Another (hopefully easy) Blizz-ABS question... About the HUD
Post by: izlude1984 on March 25, 2011, 09:32:30 pm
Is there any way through an event, to force the hud to "hide"? I looked through the manual and the config itself but dont see any way to get rid of the HUD when in a cut-scene for the intro story.

I know that I can manually press the button that hides it when the game starts, but that will kind of kill the mood for others who play the game.
Title: Re: Another (hopefully easy) Blizz-ABS question... About the HUD
Post by: nathmatt on March 25, 2011, 09:39:48 pm
look again try 2.4.1 in the manual
Title: Re: Another (hopefully easy) Blizz-ABS question... About the HUD
Post by: G_G on March 25, 2011, 09:42:11 pm
Any further blizz-abs questions you have please post them in the actual Blizz-ABS topic. Thats mainly why its there.