Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Apidcloud on March 26, 2011, 10:13:46 am

Title: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: Apidcloud on March 26, 2011, 10:13:46 am
Hey XD
I've been quite busy with school but I came back to RM yesterday :D

So, Im trying to figure out how I equip or unequip weapons or whatever from the hero.

I've been trying to use command_319 from the Interpreter but no results at all..

appreciated
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: G_G on March 26, 2011, 11:16:29 am
There are event commands for this. 3rd page, 1st column, 12th button down.
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: Apidcloud on March 26, 2011, 11:44:03 am
I want by script :P
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: G_G on March 26, 2011, 11:56:44 am
Then use the build int method already.
$game_actors[actor_id].equip(equip_type, id)

Equip Type can be
0: Weapon
1: Shield
2: Head
3: Armor
4: Accessory

ID is the id of the weapon/armor in the database.
Set id to 0 if you want to remove the equipment.
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: Apidcloud on March 26, 2011, 12:06:26 pm
Thanks a lot


etc:
Can you say me how did u figure that out?
I really want to know how to figure what that parameters are XD
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: G_G on March 26, 2011, 12:15:19 pm
Go into Game_Actor. Look for the line "def equip"
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: Apidcloud on March 26, 2011, 12:17:59 pm
lol XD I forgot to check Game_Actor <.<
Well, thanks a lot really xd


My question was about Interpreter.. xD
Title: Re: equip and unequip stuff from the heros
Post by: G_G on March 26, 2011, 12:44:19 pm
You really can't call interpreter methods through a script call. Well you can, but setting parameters isn't easy without other scripting knowledge on modifying the interpreter.