Minecraft Content
IntroEven your godly game_guy has fallen to the addiction of Minecraft. Hence the creation of this topic. The goal of this topic is to bring you the best maps, texture packs, mods and anything to make the Minecraft experience enjoyable. Thats not all. There will also be a section for our content created by members of Chaos Project. Submit content here and I'll place it in the topic.
SubmissionsMapsCriswelvanie (http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1034&t=213875)
Texture PacksNoneSkinsNoneModsNone
Forum-SubmissionsMapsNoneTexture PacksNoneSkinsNoneModsNone
Please post some submissions and whatnot. Lets get this thread populated.
Argh! it can't be unseen!
Just to bump this stuff:
You have to check out this minecraft adventure map: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1034&t=213875
It is the best looking map I've ever seen, as well as quite entertaining.
Updated thread with map link. Changed topic around a bit.
Making this kind of things takes slightly more time than making games in rmxp xD (I'm working on one), also if you are interested in adventure packs, you might as well check out the official minecraft forums. Just wanted to highlight this one because it is awesome!
Just some pictures from the adventure map I am piecing together, it is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's "Shadow Over Innsmouth". Not decided on a title yet.
(I am thinking of modding it so it rains all the time)
(Warning large images)
(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7621/20110523004322.png)
(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2282/20110523004031.png)
(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/605/20110523003910.png)
(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3020/20110523003834.png)
(http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5932/20110523003745.png)
(http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2751/20110523003401.png)
(http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/6518/20110523003550.png)