Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Vell on March 27, 2011, 09:10:07 pm

Title: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Vell on March 27, 2011, 09:10:07 pm
I feel like I have this reputation - mostly stemming from my unwillingness to give personal info and also the Storyline Service(Which you can ask for help from - I have my muse!) but yet...

I'm not active. I come in here maybe once a day. I check to see if the storyline service thread was updated or if I got a PM or something. Then I leave until the next day. I discovered Songs of Destruction, but my help is largely unneeded by this point. I don't participate in the random discussion that goes on, the humor is largely not to my tastes so I don't joke around with the member base...

I don't know really anyone who's active who wasn't a member back when I prowled the forum and got my thousands of uncredited posts in the spam section.

So I don't really feel like a part of the community. Thots, others?
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: AliveDrive on March 27, 2011, 09:33:29 pm
I would say that's a personal choice, check your PM's.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Ryex on March 27, 2011, 09:35:29 pm
Ulta, saying that your not part of the community is like saying that NAMCOR or Zeriab aren't part of the community. true you never really took part in the Rpg Maker part but you were still an active and important part of the community dynamic. your the IT and S.P.A.M. Monarch.  If you feel your time here is done, that you no longer belong because of changing times. well thats fair and I'm not about to contradict you. but don't take your impact as negligible.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: ForeverZer0 on March 27, 2011, 09:38:08 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on March 27, 2011, 09:10:07 pm
I'm not active. I come in here maybe once a day. I check to see if the storyline service thread was updated or if I got a PM or something. Then I leave until the next day. I discovered Songs of Destruction, but my help is largely unneeded by this point. I don't participate in the random discussion that goes on, the humor is largely not to my tastes so I don't joke around with the member base...


Along with AliveDrive said, which is very true, the lines I quoted there are a big reason. How do expect to feel a part of something that you aren't involved in?
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: AliveDrive on March 27, 2011, 09:42:05 pm
Like Ryex said,

I've always considered you to be one of the original 150 pokemon of CP, so to speak.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Vell on March 27, 2011, 09:47:11 pm
Well now I didn't mean to say I was going to up and pack my things and get leaving. Why go through the trouble of convincing Blizz I was worth being let back if I was just going to leave? I have history here, but I don't feel a connection to the forum like I used to. Mostly I'm asking if you guys think I don't hang around enough or something.

I kind of don't know. To be entirely honest, I'm on two hours of sleep and it's 20 hours later, so.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: AliveDrive on March 27, 2011, 09:50:49 pm
Yes, you should hang out more often.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Ryex on March 27, 2011, 10:21:33 pm
Quote from: AliveDrive on March 27, 2011, 09:50:49 pm
Yes, you should hang out more often.

most definetly
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: winkio on March 28, 2011, 01:53:53 am
Just make sure you talk with people whenever you log on, whether it be posting, shoutboxing, or pming.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: The Niche on March 28, 2011, 05:10:08 am
Damn lurker!

:V

Really Ulta, you're a very lovable person. Can I have a hug now?
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Vell on March 28, 2011, 04:00:42 pm
You may not.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Blizzard on March 28, 2011, 04:06:58 pm
Only I may. But I do not.

Yeah, try to participate a bit and talk to people. This will make you feel more like a part of the community.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Vell on March 28, 2011, 04:11:32 pm
Blizzard is respectful in this manner.

And also mindful of not having a dozen daggers suddenly sprouting from his back. He shows wisdom in avoiding this. *nod* Truly he is an example to all.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: The Niche on March 28, 2011, 04:28:00 pm
I'm not especially worried about daggers. At this point, my back is immune.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Blizzard on March 28, 2011, 04:33:44 pm
But is your front immune since the daggers have to get through somehow. :V:
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Vell on March 28, 2011, 04:57:04 pm
I am an old and powerful creature.

and also a radioactive bulldog. Can't resist being dagger'd by a radioactive bulldog!
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: G_G on March 28, 2011, 07:33:36 pm
I <3 Ulta. You've left a remarkable scar on me both physically and mentally. This must count for something, yes? If not, then you have at least left a big giant blast in the SPAM forum.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: Vell on March 28, 2011, 07:36:08 pm
How in the hell did I scar you physically I never even met you oh god what have I been doing when I'm dreaming those batshit dreams of batshit insanity.
Title: Re: I'm not really a part of the community...
Post by: The Niche on March 29, 2011, 04:39:47 am
WHat about that one time at band camp...?