Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: WhiteRose on April 01, 2011, 12:12:52 pm

Title: [April 1st, 2011] ATTN: Winkio
Post by: WhiteRose on April 01, 2011, 12:12:52 pm
I just logged in and saw what happened, and I don't think this is the right way of resolving the problem. I know you and Blizz aren't on the best terms right now, but I think the two of you should talk and get this worked out. Everyone has times when they have disagreements, and if you and Blizz would just discuss things I think you will be able to solve this problem without having to resort to banning or anything like that. Would you at least consider it? Please? I really love this forum and don't want to see it torn apart because of a silly fight. :(
Title: Re: ATTN: Winkio
Post by: winkio on April 01, 2011, 12:17:12 pm
Oh, but you see, you did not have a 4 hour long MSN conversation with him all about how much he likes himself and hates everything about me.  I think this is a fine temporary solution, and as you can see, we are flame free and running smoothly.
Title: Re: ATTN: Winkio
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on April 01, 2011, 12:37:48 pm
Oh, but you see, you did not have a 4 hour long MSN conversation with him all about how much he likes himself and hates everything about me.  I think this is a fine temporary solution, and as you can see, we are flame free and running smoothly.
Title: Re: ATTN: Winkio
Post by: The Niche on April 01, 2011, 12:42:43 pm
¬¬

You...you made me read all that and there wasn't even a punch line.  You monster.
Title: Re: ATTN: Winkio
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on April 01, 2011, 12:44:08 pm
¬¬

You...you made me read all that and there wasn't even a punch line.  You monster.

It just looks good to the song I'm listening to.
Title: Re: ATTN: Winkio
Post by: tSwitch on April 01, 2011, 12:56:36 pm
(http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/ladygaga/default/lady-gaga-fame-monster--large-msg-125876924696.jpg)
Title: Re: ATTN: Winkio
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on April 01, 2011, 01:10:42 pm
(http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/ladygaga/default/lady-gaga-fame-monster--large-msg-125876924696.jpg)