Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Jek on April 01, 2011, 05:37:26 pm

Title: Pugbrew
Post by: Jek on April 01, 2011, 05:37:26 pm
When I was gone I created this website called PugBrew to advertise all my new cartoon drawings. It didn't live a long life, but I might as well share the best pics from this art website.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/323/beaversareawesome.th.png) (http://img14.imageshack.us/i/beaversareawesome.png/)(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5591/dirtythoughtsfinal.th.png) (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/dirtythoughtsfinal.png/)(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9788/ilookcreepysometimes.th.png) (http://img155.imageshack.us/i/ilookcreepysometimes.png/)(http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5814/imafuckinfish.th.png) (http://img268.imageshack.us/i/imafuckinfish.png/)(http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/4648/joshprofile.th.png) (http://img816.imageshack.us/i/joshprofile.png/)(http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6387/bananapun.th.png) (http://img689.imageshack.us/i/bananapun.png/)(http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6909/getyourowntree.th.png) (http://img232.imageshack.us/i/getyourowntree.png/)(http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7493/ilookdamnsexy.th.png) (http://img202.imageshack.us/i/ilookdamnsexy.png/)(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7029/mamamiaez.th.png) (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/mamamiaez.png/)(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6563/ohyay.th.png) (http://img109.imageshack.us/i/ohyay.png/)(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1661/owln.th.png) (http://img5.imageshack.us/i/owln.png/)(http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7751/zombiedress.th.jpg) (http://img823.imageshack.us/i/zombiedress.jpg/)(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3451/bluezq.th.png) (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/bluezq.png/)(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7186/depressiong.th.png) (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/depressiong.png/)(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7753/goodforyou2.th.png) (http://img97.imageshack.us/i/goodforyou2.png/)(http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7224/spilleddrinkscolor.th.png) (http://img830.imageshack.us/i/spilleddrinkscolor.png/)
Title: Re: Pugbrew
Post by: Dweller on April 01, 2011, 06:51:09 pm
I really like this one style
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6563/ohyay.png)
.
Title: Re: Pugbrew
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on April 18, 2011, 08:09:29 pm
I really like the art, though I strongly disagree with the "Depression is an Emotion" part. Depression is a psychological disorder, and it can be a pretty dangerous one - the problem is that every little kid in puberty today calls himself depressed when he or she is a bit sad. You're not depressed. You're sad. The way the word is overused makes it difficult for those who really suffer from it to get psychological help, which is in many cases needed.