Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 02, 2011, 11:00:07 pm

Title: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 02, 2011, 11:00:07 pm
Why can I not load any other website except CP?
This getting pretty damn annoying.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:05:49 pm
Did you try all the basic, easy stuff like resetting the router, restarting computer, etc.?

EDIT:
Another question: Are you downloading any torrents at the moment?
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 02, 2011, 11:11:23 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:05:49 pm
Did you try all the basic, easy stuff like resetting the router, restarting computer, etc.?

EDIT:
Another question: Are you downloading any torrents at the moment?


Well, I tried the easier stuff first, to no avail. Ronnie says I might have a virus, but then, why CP

And no. I am not.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: winkio on April 02, 2011, 11:14:28 pm
Now that's a virus I want to get :V:

have you tried using a different browser?
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 02, 2011, 11:17:32 pm
Quote from: winkio on April 02, 2011, 11:14:28 pm
Now that's a virus I want to get :V:

have you tried using a different browser?


Yes, I have.
Pretty much anything that displays a website other than CP does not load. For example, ads in MSN do not show.
But if you put an ad for CP in there, I bet it would show up.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:18:23 pm
Does your AV allow for you to monitor network traffic? If so, maybe take a look at what is slowing it down.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 02, 2011, 11:23:38 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:18:23 pm
Does your AV allow for you to monitor network traffic? If so, maybe take a look at what is slowing it down.


Cannot seem to find it.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:33:03 pm
I'll send you a PM with a good one.
You have 32-bit or 64-bit?
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 02, 2011, 11:43:22 pm
64 bit.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:54:44 pm
Okay, there you go. I would post it here, but I am not quite sure about the exact "legality" of it.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 03, 2011, 02:15:50 am
Okay. Problem solved, thanks to F0's help. :D

Thanks, Zer0.
Title: Re: Cannot load anything else.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 03, 2011, 02:22:47 am
 8)