Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 05:44:57 pm

Title: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 05:44:57 pm
Rules:
  • Post what you think one of the other users here on CP looks like. Though using a picture of an actual person is the idea, it's not required, thus images of fictional characters, artwork, inanimate objects, etc., are permitted.
  • Don't go visit the "Post of picture of yourself" thread and look for an image of someone until after you've posted them.
  • If you've already seen a picture of someone, you can still post about them, as you may not remember it exactly, or maybe despite knowing what they look like, you always envision them differently.



    None of these rules will be strictly enforced - they're more like guidelines, really - but I think that they will help this thread be a little more entertaining.
    This thread should be an interesting experience, as users will be able to see how others see them, which is something I always find fascinating.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 05:51:51 pm
Beware the stalkers...alright, I shall volunteer for this.

Who can guess what I look like?
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: ForeverZer0 on April 04, 2011, 05:53:59 pm
Tuggernuts/Branden
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/160/Wheaton_robbery_2_cte.gif)


Just the idea I get from his avatar.

EDIT: This is also appropriate for Niche.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Entity3 on April 04, 2011, 05:59:14 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.borinvanloon.co.uk/images/blizzard.gif)


Guess who this is.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 06:03:22 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...


Zerzero: ShowHide
(http://www.moloth.com/pics/forumpics/gaaaay/wiz_skeletor_gay.jpg])
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 06:05:00 pm
ForeverZer0:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2r287kk.jpg)
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 06:11:13 pm
RoseSkye: ShowHide
(http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/95/l_e97abfc271a54665b68f527e5a62703f.jpg)
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 06:12:19 pm
Quote from: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 06:11:13 pm
RoseSkye: ShowHide
(http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/95/l_e97abfc271a54665b68f527e5a62703f.jpg)



Hahaha. That's actually a fairly accurate representation of how I view him as well.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Entity3 on April 04, 2011, 06:20:04 pm
Wait, how the hell did that picture get there?
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 06:25:09 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 06:12:19 pm
Quote from: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 06:11:13 pm
RoseSkye: ShowHide
(http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/95/l_e97abfc271a54665b68f527e5a62703f.jpg)



Hahaha. That's actually a fairly accurate representation of how I view him as well.


I typed creepy insane guy into google. I was sorely disappointed there wasn't a picture of me.

@Entity: Magic.  :naughty:
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 04, 2011, 08:47:05 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 04, 2011, 05:53:59 pm
Tuggernuts/Branden
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://media.amw.com/multimedia/fileRepository/db/472/160/Wheaton_robbery_2_cte.gif)


Just the idea I get from his avatar.

EDIT: This is also appropriate for Niche.


It wasn't me... I swear.

ForeverZer0: ShowHide
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VSrnkiWaqSQ/TMdBQsCZScI/AAAAAAAAAZI/r7M0LAXkxW0/s1600/forever+alone+face.png)
ForeverAl0ne


Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 05, 2011, 03:37:56 am
ForeverZerzero:

Hardfuckingcorescotsman: ShowHide
(http://hookinmouth.net/index/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/kerry-king-bagpipe.jpg)
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Blizzard on April 05, 2011, 03:57:02 am
Quote from: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 06:05:00 pm
ForeverZer0:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i51.tinypic.com/2r287kk.jpg)



This, lol!
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: AliveDrive on April 05, 2011, 07:36:21 am
Blizzard:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://mimg.ugo.com/201101/5/4/0/163045/cuts/dexter-morgan_480x360.jpg) :V:?
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 05, 2011, 08:37:03 am
AliveDrive:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.about-alcohol-info.com/college-student-at-bartender-job.jpg)
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: AliveDrive on April 05, 2011, 10:26:31 am
A bartender? xD
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 05, 2011, 12:17:36 pm
In a shirt with sex hair.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Kett Shee on April 06, 2011, 08:06:27 am
I'd like to see what people think I look like. @_@
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: G_G on April 06, 2011, 08:31:41 am
People already know....
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Kett Shee on April 06, 2011, 08:39:25 am
Quote from: game_guy on April 06, 2011, 08:31:41 am
People already know....


*Points to rule/guideline #3*
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 06, 2011, 01:08:52 pm
*Holds up a cat*
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on April 06, 2011, 05:03:27 pm
Cait Sith: ShowHide
(http://keenetrial.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/nerd.jpg)


Huge image.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Kett Shee on April 06, 2011, 06:28:23 pm
Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 06, 2011, 05:03:27 pm
Cait Sith: ShowHide
(http://keenetrial.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/nerd.jpg)


Huge image.


Wat.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 06, 2011, 06:32:15 pm
It's true! I know because I have a friend and I asked him if he was lying to me and he said no!
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Memor-X on April 12, 2011, 03:21:21 am
i imagine everyone as what their avatar is, so at the moment Blizz looks like Barny from "How i met your mother", ForeverZero looks like a rocker with a bagpipe, those with anime people i see them like that, WhiteRose looks like Nana from Elfen Lied cause Nana has the same tone pink hair as WhiteRose's Avatar and yes i'm guessing everyone see's me a Lelouch in his Zero Costume...but i hope everyone sees me with a sword in my lap in a Gurren Style cockpit of a jet black Knightmare with a cape, yep, i'm pushing tiny buttons with my Knightmare's hands
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Lobstrosity on April 12, 2011, 09:04:39 am
I wonder... What does everyone think I look like? D:
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Kett Shee on April 12, 2011, 09:55:04 am
Quote from: Lobstrosity on April 12, 2011, 09:04:39 am
I wonder... What does everyone think I look like? D:


Vivi pretty much.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: tSwitch on April 12, 2011, 12:31:04 pm
Blizzard is kinda like Barny as well, lol.
At least the picking up chicks bit.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 12, 2011, 05:35:27 pm
Every time I see his avatar, all I can picture is the scene where he's yelling at Ted: "You know what I'd like? That for once when I tell you to suit up, you do it.." "I did, that one time.."  "That was a Blazer!! It doesn't count!!"

Quote from: Memor-X on April 12, 2011, 03:21:21 am
i imagine everyone as what their avatar is


So, in theory, I look like Angel from the Buffy series? hehe
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: The Niche on April 13, 2011, 10:58:01 am
So is your avatar Angel because your nickname is Angel or the other way round?

(My memory is random)
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 13, 2011, 06:27:07 pm
One of my nickname's is Angel... And he's my favorite character in Buffy
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: RoseSkye on April 17, 2011, 01:45:22 am
Quote from: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 06:12:19 pm
Quote from: The Niche on April 04, 2011, 06:11:13 pm
RoseSkye: ShowHide
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iRE8H0OHOIs/ScxnWzfM7yI/AAAAAAAADJA/CSfR4CQidOk/s400/n1243273986_30079874_6037.jpg)



Hahaha. That's actually a fairly accurate representation of how I view him as well.


The camera adds 10 pounds, but I think it's fairly accurate as well.
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: winkio on April 17, 2011, 01:56:12 am
Lol I never would have guessed you were a belt!
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on April 20, 2011, 10:25:00 am
winkio: ShowHide
(http://omgface.com/happy/gay%20nerd1.jpg)
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Futendra on April 20, 2011, 01:12:44 pm
Hmm, how do you guys think I look?


Game_Guy:

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.gizmo.pro/wp-content/plugins/auto-blogster/images/fat_gamer_kid.jpg)  :V:
Title: Re: Post what you THINK other users look like
Post by: Kagutsuchi on April 21, 2011, 11:46:02 am
I always pictured Blizzard more like this tbfh

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/05/3d_realms_rip.jpg)