Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: tSwitch on April 12, 2011, 02:07:11 pm

Title: Bye
Post by: tSwitch on April 12, 2011, 02:07:11 pm
Yeah I'm leaving for a while, dunno when or if I'll be back.
[incident redacted]

Not worth publically saying why, that'll just cause shit.

later.
Title: Re: Bye
Post by: winkio on April 12, 2011, 02:08:04 pm
Oh, no, this isn't happening.  Let me write you a pm.  Stick around for a few minutes.

EDIT: sent
Title: Re: Bye
Post by: Blizzard on April 12, 2011, 02:19:04 pm
@NAMK: YOU CAN'T DO THAT! D:
Title: Re: Bye
Post by: PhoenixFire on April 12, 2011, 02:21:14 pm
Errr... I vote no to this action.
Title: Re: Bye
Post by: The Niche on April 12, 2011, 02:28:38 pm
Well Nam, whatever you choose to do, enjoy yourself.
Title: Re: Bye
Post by: WhiteRose on April 12, 2011, 02:34:49 pm
I'm sorry to see you leave, NAMKCOR. I hope you'll decide to come back soon.
Title: Re: Bye
Post by: tSwitch on April 12, 2011, 02:55:19 pm
Redacted.
Sorry for the scare, I tend to just take off rather than explode since I don't like drama.

Blizz caught up with me, things are cool again.